Midwest projects overseen by Ceco’s Kansas City team are in good hands with Bruce Richard. For the past 15 years, Bruce has been a key contributor to the Kansas City operation’s success, lending his well-rounded experience to every job and helping to capitalize on future projects and grow our business. He has been involved in several iconic projects, including Sprint Arena, Intrust Bank Arena, Arrowhead Stadium Expansion and Two Light Tower.
In May 2020, Bruce was promoted to General Superintendent. In this new position, he will work closely with job superintendents and will no doubt leverage his naturally likable demeanor and humble approach to further develop our field team and support future growth. Learn more about Bruce below:
1. What is the objective of your new position? To grow Ceco’s revenue from the Kansas City team so we can meet the evolving needs of the Kansas City metro market and our clients.
2. What vision do you bring to this role? Expand and deepen our culture through mentoring and encouraging employees—so we can develop and empower future leaders within Ceco. We all matter and can make a difference.
3. What personal expertise do you bring to your job? I have 24 years of experience as a union carpenter, starting with trim work all the way through to formwork. Plus, for the past 16 years, I have worked as a foreman leading crews and projects with Ceco.
4. For customers, what are the benefits of working with Ceco? We provide creative problem-solving, timely follow-up and competitive pricing, all of which lead to quality outcomes that make us stand above others in the market. It is fun!
5. What hobbies do you enjoy? I enjoy cruising on my motorcycle and relaxing while fishing.