At Ceco, our employees have opportunities to work in a variety of regions of our country—or stay at one office in the region of their choice. Peter Windler began his career with Ceco in 2016, working for the Division of Engineering in our Kansas City, Mo., office. In late 2017, he moved to Cincinnati to join Ceco’s East Operation as Design Engineer.
“I gained a broad range of knowledge in the concrete construction and formwork industry working closely, while remotely, with the Cincinnati, Minneapolis and Seattle operations,” says Peter of his time in Kansas City.
In June 2020, Peter was promoted to Senior Design Engineer. Read more about him and the work he does below:
1. What is the objective of your new position? I am responsible for coordinating field/formwork engineering, BIM modeling and the staff for Ceco’s offices in Cincinnati, Nashville, Tenn., and Hartford, Conn. By working with project field leadership, I’ve learned there is always an opportunity to discover and implement solutions for each project challenge.
2. What vision do you bring to this role? To provide our craft workers and customers safe and efficient formwork systems while pushing new innovations that help Ceco deliver concrete construction solutions for clients.
3. What personal expertise do you bring to your job? For starters, I have a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering and five years of experience working in the concrete construction industry. Just as important, I have a passion for building and problem-solving. Ceco allows me to pursue this passion.
4. How would you describe the benefits of working with Ceco? The design and construction of every project comes with its own unique challenges and opportunities. Ceco’s positive, collaborative approach to solving project problems through innovative thought and solutions is special. This process is what differentiates us from others in the industry.
5. What hobbies do you enjoy? I enjoy playing golf and spending quality time with my family and friends.