Ceco often works in partnership with several companies comprising the Construction Services Group (CSG). CSG operates under the umbrella of our parent company—The Heico Companies, a holding company—to share resources and develop talent. Our unique partnership gives managers at one company opportunities to become leadership at another.
Shayne Yeisley joined Ceco straight out of college in 1995, working for our Seattle and Portland offices. He later transferred to our Denver office. While there, he worked his way up the ranks to become District Manager in 2005. Most recently, he served as President of a CSG sister company, Concrete Frames Associates (CFA) in Denver, for nearly a decade. In January 2020 he returned to Ceco, taking over the role of Vice President – West Operations.
Shayne holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Missouri University of Science and Technology. In June, he will celebrate 25 years within the CSG.
1. What is the objective of your new position? To lead our Northwest and Southwest teams toward best-in-class performance. Safety remains our top priority, along with our commitment to meet or beat all agreed-upon schedule and quality measures of our clients. We seek to continually hire and train quality, motivated team members that represent Ceco’s culture of ethical and honorable construction delivery.
2. What vision do you bring to this role? To continue successful execution in Ceco’s Western markets while also expanding our presence, becoming a key integral partner to our clients’ successes.
3. What personal expertise do you bring to your job? My B.S. in civil engineering plus a 25-year successful track record of growth in the concrete construction industry. Managing teams to success galvanizes my desire to continue this trend of growth on a wider scale.
4. How do you explain your role or process to the external—clients, owners, potential employees, etc.? Simply, supporting our operational teams and helping facilitate successful execution of all work.
5. What hobbies do you enjoy? Spending quality time with my family, playing sports and exploring the expansive Colorado outdoors is most enjoyable. I’m also a bit of a history buff.